Blackford Bridge redevelopment
Our Blackford Bridge site in Bury underwent a complete redevelopment in March 2009. The six-week project revamped the site to include:
- Construction of a new canopy
- Over 3000 sq foot of SPAR branded retail space
- Introduced a gourmet self-service Coffee Nation machine
- Ancillary services (roll-over car wash and two new jet washes, ATM and National Lottery)
- An increased number of pumps
- Increased parking facilities.
As a result year on year fuel sales increased by 50% and retail sales by 50%.